OE Library Collection - Jane Eyre
As part of the Oxford Exchange’s mission to celebrate the beauty of the physical book, we have created our own deluxe, leather bound collectible edition of Charlotte Brontë’s classic novel, Jane Eyre. This edition has been designed by the Oxford Exchange to offer an authentic, heritage feel, and is the first of what will become the Oxford Exchange Library collection. Oxford Exchange Library editions bring luxurious books back into the home library.
Oxford Exchange Library Collection
Second print. First edition.
Green ribbon marker.
Genuine leather binding.
Title: Jane Eyre
Author: Charlotte Bronte
284 pages. Hardcover.
Size: 8.5" x 5" x 1.75"
Do not sign for any packages before inspecting the condition of the package and all packages are accounted for.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2PM ET will begin processing that day (excluding holidays).
- Orders placed after 2PM ET will begin processing the next business day (excluding holidays).
- Orders placed after 2PM ET on Friday will begin processing the following Monday (excluding holidays).
- Oxford Exchange will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not available at the time of order processing.
- You will not be charged for any item until it has shipped from our distribution center.
- Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within 5 business days.
Our goal is for you to be 100% happy with your purchase, however we understand if you decide you purchased an item you wish to live without. Please follow the instructions below for details on making a return.
Items purchased from The Shop - Online can be returned for a full refund when the merchandise is delivered, in original condition, to the address below within 30 days of the date of purchase. Shipping charges will not be included in the refund amount.
The following items are final sale and not available for return:
- Reading Glasses
- Food Items
- Live Plants
- Gift Certificates
- Event Tickets
- Holiday Merchandise
Returning your item
To ensure a safe return, please package merchandise in a way to ensure no damage is caused during transportation.
Attn: The Shop Online
420 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606
You will receive a confirmation email once we have processed the return. Any merchandise delivered outside of the 30-day return window will not be accepted as a full refund.
If you would like to make an exchange, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.